Monday, March 5, 2012

Twitter Virgin No More!

I have finally done it! I have posted on Twitter! (besides the everyonegives post). I wanted my first post to be meaningful in the educational and Web 2.0 world. But it ended up being partly just fun, and partly educational. follow me @haleymath.

I don't want to post anything with my school hashtag (we are supposed to be staying away from all class/school websites through job action) but when this is all over I want to share this website with everyone. And it will definitely go on my Moodle site too!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Haley!!!!!!! I still haven't tweeted! Maybe I will follow your lead and do so this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Esther! I was trying to make it a meaningful first post. Something that everyone would be interested in, but I just couldn't find anything original (that someone else already hadn't tweeted). So I just went with the first thing I wanted to share. Now I think tweeting will be easier that I have "broken the barrier".

    ReplyDelete