Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pinterest

I am trying to create a Pinterest account. After multiple suggestions to look at this tool I am switching out Prezi from my Inquiry Project Proposal in exchange for Pinterest. I am having a bit of trouble getting started; I don't know why they have to send you an invite (which takes more than a day) and why you can't just sign up like other Web 2.0 tools and networking sites. I finally received my invite, but every time I try to get in they say my email is already registered. I will have to play around with it for a while I think.

At the same time I am trying to create a review Glogster for my Math class. I became familiar with this tool for my Autobiography of a Technology User assignment and am finding the second project easier because I already toughed-it through the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment